Reply To: Epic Spell Wars: Magus, Minion, & Manual Vol. 1 AND Year 1 FFF content

Home Forums General Epic Spell Wars: Magus, Minion, & Manual Vol. 1 AND Year 1 FFF content Reply To: Epic Spell Wars: Magus, Minion, & Manual Vol. 1 AND Year 1 FFF content

MauriCB4
Participant

Hey, thanks a lot, I hope it’s soon and that I can get them because when I like something I end up a little obsessed with things and now I feel like I want to collect everything I can from the game, especially the rare things to get.

Thanks to Lord of The Board who taught me this game, it’s wonderful.

Mind you, I haven’t gotten Gangbangers yet, mostly because of the price and I haven’t heard what it’s like so I have no idea if it’s any good or if I’d like the mechanics, maybe if someone has talked about the expansion and reviewed it I can decide if it’s for me or not.

For the moment I’m happy with ESW 1-3 and Annihilageddon 1 and that I managed to get Annihilageddon 2 kickstarter exclusive. Well I also got the first playmat, Abraca-labrador with Hocus Porkus and R.S. Bixby.

I would like to know your opinion of Gangbangers since you mention it, as well as ESW 4 and 5, if you don’t mind.