f-up situation

Home Forums Fan Club f-up situation

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    chupakabra
    Participant

Hi Cory,

just trying to get some help over here. I know everyone is busy with ESW:A3 but hear me out, pretty please.

I bought the ESW:A1 playmat amongst many items and got sent the game. fail! Everybody here already owns the game.

Your support first said they sent a playmat for correction but they did not. And now they just told me they will refund me the playmat. But hello, I want it. I don’t want to repurchase it to repay shipment again?!

On top, I received a wrecked Studd Spellslammer wizard card (from the trophy) requiring a replacement but they state that no replacement is possible. Someone in the forum had just that in the last month or so with a missing item. So what’s going on?

Can I get some real support?

Cheerios

• This topic was modified 10 months, 3 weeks ago by chupakabra. Reason: typo
    Cory Jones
    Participant

first off, I am very sorry this happened, reach out to me at cory.jones@cryptozoic.com and I will get your stuff in FEDEX asap!

second, this shouldn’t have happened in the first place, so lets discuss over email so I can fix the problem, again sorry for the frustration

-cory

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.