Happy July in August

Home Forums Fan Club Happy July in August

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    chupakabra
    Participant

good god, I’m still waiting for my FFF #4 ; __ ;  what the hell.

I’ll sacrifice some goats to Satan… or give them cabbage. Hope it helps.

chupakabra
    Participant

Got my game delivered last week! Sleeving all with Studd right now.

But I’m still wating for the FFF mailer 4 ;__; (EU)

Is anyone missing it too? I think I’ll start a depression in two weeks.

I’ll share a picture of my own ESW madness once I’m done with all this.

Hardboiledgregg
    Participant

Hmm, looks like I’m missing the July mailer. Every other one, including the August one yesterday, has arrived okay.

Cory Jones
    Participant

still waiting for 4!!! somethings not right
    email, malcolm.morales@cryptozoic.com and we will figure it out 🙁

sorry about that, also Hardboiledgregg, email also, there is no reason you got 6 but are missing 5

chupakabra
    Participant

For me I’ll give it one more week, the following ones are not in anyway.

Post is really lame here, so summer time can produce even more lazyness, who knows. First mail was very late so in retrospective it may still be processed.

Participant

Just got my FFF #5 today in Maryland USA, decided to share its a bit funny of your letter Cory saying the August one came IN AUGUST while Im just laughing that it now came into my possession.  Starting to wonder why Post Office’s is gumming up progress for simple mailers as well as other packages from other countries. (Got a game from UK still stuck there after the makers have finished the game and yet retailers have the products already when I pledged on its Kickstarter)

• This reply was modified 1 year, 10 months ago by Avatar photoDragonCrystal.
    Hardboiledgregg
    Participant

still waiting for 4!!! somethings not right
    email, malcolm.morales@cryptozoic.com and we will figure it out 🙁

sorry about that, also Hardboiledgregg, email also, there is no reason you got 6 but are missing 5

Thanks. I’ll give it a little longer as we have had postal strikes here in the UK (although, I don’t think anything else has been affected, personally).

These are the ones I have received. I follow the other threads on here so I was a bit surprised to open one that said something like, “We actually delivered August’s on time!” when it was September and then saw Sir Rulean instead of the other stuff I was expecting. XD

Hardboiledgregg
    Participant

Lo and behold, as if summoned like a wand to my hand, it arrived today.

p.s. I know you said thinking of fun, flat things to include was hard. I think fridge magnets with some of the spellcrafting games’ artwork on, so they can be rearranged with different sources, powers and deliveries, would be a neat bit of merch.

Participant

So lets see….we still have 4 months of FFF left and heres whats left from what I gather:

2 Wizards w/ familiars

1 Gangbangers Gang

4 Alt Art Cards

and 2 Legend Boss Cards

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.