Here We Go Boys!

Home Forums Fan Club Here We Go Boys!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 32 total)
  • Author
    Isnogouds
    Participant

I want the ancient promos…. Too… 🤣

Participant

Well Boys!! Happy to say that this guy in Maryland, USA just got his Fan Fuckingtastic Friends Membership Card LETS GOOOOO!!!!!

Cory Jones
    Participant

AWESOME! the first person!

Aesir
    Participant

Came home from work to find I am now officially eligible for Blockbuster video rentals. Can’t wait for Annihalageddon 2 so I can use my Gorzo

Darthcrixus
    Participant

Here it is!!!!!

Aesir
    Participant

Oh neat, you got a bonus weird thing in yours

Aesir
    Participant

I will say this concerning the great debate of letting your friends use Gorzo, one key effect of the Familiar specifies cards YOU have received in a FFF mailer. So you can be pretty damn evil while seeming like you’re letting a buddy try out an exclusive wizard.

Participant

Just got mine, was so excited to open it. No bonus things but love everything in it

Cory Jones
    Participant

MAN, the mail really did a number on that label…

Participant

Yeah thats pretty much how mine looked, I was like: Damn did this thing go through the mail of Hell and back?

Darthcrixus
    Participant

Yea wish the sticker was in better condition. But oh well what ya gonna do. Anywho thanks for the business card Cory. Cool addition. Feel free to keep putting cool stuff in my packages. 😉

Aesir
    Participant

So I’m curious how the last four of our FFF cards get determined? Is it randomized, or is it some kind of backer number thing? Do you think member 0420 is out there somewhere?

• This reply was modified 2 years, 3 months ago by Aesir.
    chupakabra
    Participant

we should be 1000 if I’m not utterly confused, so that should be pretty much random.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 3 months ago by chupakabra. Reason: brainfart
    Aesir
    Participant

So today I can confirm that ownership of a Fanfuckingtastic Friends Membership card does in fact make you a more badass, face-melting wizard as in a DND campaign tonight I ran a Wizard and not only got massive damage on the leader of the enemy group but I also atomized him with lasers before he could get up from a death save.

Participant

Rounded out my Wizard and Familiars promos today with the addition of Studd Spellslinger and The Juice!

• This reply was modified 2 years, 2 months ago by Avatar photoRhonlore.
    • This reply was modified 2 years, 2 months ago by Avatar photoRhonlore.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 32 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.