Oversized Baggies and Holes

Home Forums General Oversized Baggies and Holes

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    ei8htbit
    Participant

Big dumb question for anyone who cares to indulge me – did anyone else who went in on the Annihilageddon 2 Xtreme Nacho Legends KS Campaign who got the freebie pack of 50 oversized baggies for the Wizard/Champion cards, did yours come with a hole punched through them all? I never got around to bagging mine up, but just noticing now that the entire pack it came in and the baggies themselves all came with a hole punched through which seems odd…unless it’s intentional. Curious if the 50-pack that comes with the new Satanic Panic campaign will also be hole-y.

holes.

ajkronk
    Participant

I believe it’s intentional so the bags don’t capture air inside them.

ei8htbit
    Participant

Oh yeah – I assumed that’s what they’re likely for – just seemed odd for something that is meant to be a protective covering to have a hole through it. Mostly I was curious if anyone else experienced the same. Did you get these bagggies with holes as well by chance?

Stonesaber
    Participant

Mine also came with the holes, I recall there being a comment from Cory about them being intentional, but can’t find it currently.

ei8htbit
    Participant

Ok cool yeah thanks for the sanity check – I mean at the time they were freebies anyway so wasn’t expecting anything fancy. I just wanted to make sure I wasn’t special in any way. Chalk it up to some errant wand piercing incident at the factory prior to shipping…

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.