REWARDS

Home Forums General REWARDS

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 104 total)
  • Author
    Participant

yeah that sucks, 5 days later and no news either. are new trophys on their way yet? or do we have to smell they are on their way? So many people getting their games and yet they can still complain about stupid fucking sleeves theyre getting for free. We don’t even have the games yet.

Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Friend of mine ordered his copys on some retailer site, not even retailer versions, the real deal kickstarter foiled cards versions and everything. Chances are big he’s even getting it before me lol talk about getting cucked</p>

Master Ed77
    Participant

The sleeves xD

Participant

Games are allready being offered 2ndhand in my country by fools for a hefty price, looks like some studdly spellslingers got it allready after all, im getting seriously pissed off here dude, how are the trophys are they on their way yet? @Cory jones

https://www.2dehands.be/v/hobby-en-vrije-tijd/gezelschapsspellen-bordspellen/m1879874041-epic-spell-wars-of-the-battle-wizards-annihilageddon-2-ks?utm_source=android_social&utm_content=vip&utm_medium=android_social&utm_campaign=socialbuttons&fbclid=IwAR2xCOl5bh-dWVRM3gnxI8wimOv56fCG_qa3j3SBDXCxD7NSheUhUxM5AZs

Master Ed77
    Participant

Yeah an update at this point would be nice, like not even estimates of arrival but just, hey we sent the replacement trophies.

Participant

just read theyre gonna send the games without the trophy and gonna cover for trophy shipments afterwards,  hooray! im glad to see this positive news after all.

Participant

Ive still got no confirmation email from don’t panic or anything whatsoever that my package has been sent 🙁

Master Ed77
    Participant

Same 🥲

Participant

The 25th i got a message of them on facebook: dont worry it should be on your mailbox very soon. This takes time. so basically nothing.  Now we are a week further since the order was given that they where gonna send the packages without a trophy, still nothing. Also no replys to any emails about it if packages are sent yet or if we get a tracking email, yet they have read it. So yeah im pretty sure its not… banzaihardcore on ks is as frustrated as i am and hes right as well. Im sick of this, its time to quit slacking and take action!

Participant

It takes exactly 3 days to ship from france to belgium, so does it for spain..

Master Ed77
    Participant

Dear customer,

We are truly sorry but the person who is in charge of the kickstarters
    is currently absent.
    This absence was not expected but your request has been taken into
    account and we are trying to fulfill it in the best delays.

Just got this response on email,

guess im never getting the game.

Participant

Lol this must be a joke

Cory Jones
    Participant

ya, I saw this on the Kickstarter comments, I am following up with them today…
    very sorry, I am super frustrated

Master Ed77
    Participant

I think everyone understands that this is beyond your controll, so its understandable you are frustrated to, its just exhausting at this point.

Participant

i get it, don’t panic isnt making any big money on this so why should it be their priority right? In the meanwhile we knock our chins waiting but they dont care, real question is whats gonna solve it, i get that its also frustrating Cory. Im glad you admit this is not okay.

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 104 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.