REWARDS

Home Forums General REWARDS

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 104 total)
  • Author
    chupakabra
    Participant

yeah same here, they did apologize and are processing after sales issues as of right now.

at least they move their ass from now. Keep the faith

Participant

They are not i just got this reply they don’t get it that cryptozoic will pay for the shippings. PLEASE JUST COMMUNICATE in a good way! I got this email just now.

Hello,

Indeed, orders containing this item have been blocked so far as they
    were incomplete.
    We have asked the sender to send the orders in a first step for the
    customers who want it and to send the trophy in a second step. However,
    as this involves two separate deliveries, an additional delivery charge
    will be made.

There are therefore two options: you can wait until the trophies are
    available to receive your order in one shipment, or request two separate
    shipments to receive the game first and therefore approve the delivery
    fee for the second package.

We apologise for any inconvenience caused,

There are two options.. like fuck off i allready proposed to pay for the shipping. This is unacceptable! SHIP THE GAME FUCKING NOW

Participant

My response: Dear Don’t panic i understand BUT, i allready send you guys i will pay for any extra shipping. We also got an update that cryptozoic will pay for all extra shipping costs. So yes whatever happens i approve to send without trophy and will pay for additional fees if necessary. Can you just send the game NOW? TODAY please!

Participant

Just fucking ship it im so sick of this ill never order anything from don’t panic in my entire life ever again

Master Ed77
    Participant

Got the same email, also wondering who has to pay the shipping costs now?

Yes very wierd situation indeed, i just hope this resolves this week so i get the game(With out trophy) in the next few weeks!

Participant

I really hoped we had it before this weekend. Its not gonna happen. I doubt we will even have it next week. So yeah now i can dissapoint my group once again :p they dont even believe anymore we will ever get the game.

Participant

I demand that they ship the games today and send a notification that its on the way, and no more excuses or bureaucracy bullshit to prolong this situation, im so sick of this shit

Participant

Dear customer,

The games leave the warehouses where they are stored and prepared for
    shipment by a shipping company. We are the distributors, so it is not us
    who prepare the packages.
    We have asked them to send the games, so they will do it as soon as
    possible.
    Please be patient for a few more days, you will receive your game in due
    form.

Regards,

pffffff and first asking for a confirmation on seperate trophy shipping. What a load of crap. I want to play!!!

Participant

It gets even better haha, Cory over on ks “i found out the fullfillment partner dpg is using is bigblue… wow just wow, you must be a damn criminal mastermind to have found that out since you wrote it in the ks updates dating back from fucking july 9th…

i think its better if this shit finally ships…

Participant

I found out about gangbangers when the hijinx at hell high launch party video was released. ive been hyped ever since. i literally waited 2years for this expansion. fucking sad this bunch of bullshit has to happen. epic spell wars is the one game i live for. im not happy at all

Master Ed77
    Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Regarding the big blue thing, pretty sure cory himself didnt write this update cause its signed from the cryptozoic team, published with the cryptozoic account.</p>
    <p style=”text-align: center;”>I get the Frustration and all, cause same, but i think its not fair blaiming him for the things happend so far with dpg. As the next kickstarer opens this month with ESW A3 and ESW6 there is sure alot going on behind the scenes.</p>

Cory does the best he can making sure we get the game asap, while also developing new games for the next few years.

So yeah, this whole situation is shit but cory is the last one to blame for this.

Participant

Do you even hear how dumb this sounds, its basically his company dude. I am also aware that alot is happening behind the scenes, but all this has occured by simple bad communication in between the companys. So yeah i dont blame cory in specific. But when someone in the company doesnt even know with wich shipping companys their working idk man, id like to know..you know.

Participant

Next week we still dont have the game mark my words.

Jayarih
    Participant

its not dumb though, Cryptozoic is a decently sized company. Cory develops one line of games that Cryptozoic publishes. Least from what Ive seen he has attempted to make things right for the delays that have been happening but some of it is outside his control

Participant

Ok apologys to Cory, i mean it.
    i WILL be happy when it arrives and i will play it with my whole heart and fucking soul, i truly stand and love for what this game is and thats also the reason why ive been so frustrated.

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 104 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.