Update?

Home Forums Deck Building Update?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    GLBoxingGlove
    Participant

Cory, if you see this, any chance to get an update on A3? There’s been no new big post since November.
    how everything is going ok – with both you personally and the game.

Participant

I’m curious too!  I love the updates and it’s been forever.  Hope all is well.

Cory Jones
    Participant

Hey Sorry for the absence… at the end of the year over the break I got super ill, with some kind of crazy flu… and that lead into January. SO, They sold the building we have been in for the last 11 years, and the month has been hectic finding a new space and moving, luckily we found a great new home and are (nearly) all moved.

I hope to start doing Friday updates soon. The good news is everything is getting done on ESW A3, the statues and sleeves are shipping to our printer now, and they are working on everything else! its all looking great!

-cory

GLBoxingGlove
    Participant

Glad to hear you’re feeling better.
    Sucks about the building. I was wondering why Cryto was having a very short “moving sale” on the web-site.

Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Sounds like a crazy holiday season!  I’m glad to hear you’re feeling better.  I hope the transition to your new place went smoothly.</p>
    Can’t wait to hear more about A3!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.